Saturday, November 29, 2014

Another way to give this Holiday Season

Many of you know that the Smith family are home right now, and they are enjoying every minute of it. As soon as Coltrane is 100% better, they will be looking at heading to Oklahoma City for their next big treatment.  The stay will be anywhere from 6-8 weeks.  I am asking for anyone who is interested to send them off with a nice care package. Since the stay will be for so long, I thought gift cards would be the best. They take up little space and can be used anytime to meet their needs I have listed a few places below that are close to the Hospital (this information was taken from the Hospital's Website).
Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us (it's not close but would be fun),  Conoco, Subway, McDonalds, Starbucks, Abuelos, Taco Bell, and I-Hop.  However, I am sure that they will be able to find most fast food chains, and any gas cards would be helpful.  

Next, please email me or send me a Quote, Bible verse, prayer, or words of encouragement and I will use those to put together a small book to send with them. 

Finally, my goal is 25 gift cards. If you are interested in being one if the 25, then please email me at hogwildamber@gmail.com.   So far I have 3, just 22 to go.  There is no set amount that needs to be on the card. I know we all have different budgets and any amount will be helpful!

Thank you for all your support and prayers. 

Happy Holidays
Amber Sisemore


No comments:

Post a Comment