Saturday, July 18, 2015

We Are Home!

Hello everyone!

Yes, !


We are home, thankful to your prayers.  Coltrane had no fever this morning but it crept up.  It was read at 5:00pm at 38.8.  Fever is 38.3 Celsius.  I went to the hospital to deliver food for Sonja and Jack.  I was alarmed about the news that I just heard.  I checked myself and it read 40.3 or something.  I checked again on the other side of his head.....38.7.  I was overwhelmed and decided to take matters into my own hands.  Good idea, right?  Nope.  I turned the fan to thwart results and cool him down so that his temp would be read by the nurse as having no fever.  I was then hit in the head.  I was actually trying to control the situation.  I was compelled to pray.  I prayed that I was going to turn off the fan on purpose, deliberately.  I was going to plead to my God and Father Jesus Christ to intercede for me and our family to get home tonight.  And for Coltrane to be well and not have a fever.  I laid down my burdens before him and told Him I trusted Him.  Whatever was best for Coltrane, that's what I wanted and asked for.  The nurse came in and checked his temperature.........37.8.  She checked again........37.6.  Praise the Lord.  I was stunned and in awe of the love and care of our Father.  He cares even for the "seemingly little" things that matter to us humans.  I laid down my fleece and God showed me and my family pure love and compassion.  What more could I ask for........


Thank you for your prayers.  We can't thank you enough.

Please praise God for returning us home tonight, and safely.  And for Coltrane not having a fever.
 

Please pray for Coltrane to regain strength immediately and be able to tolerate his feeds at night.
Pray for his continued healing
Pray for good judgment, discernment, and wisdom for the doctors in regards to this new study we are looking into after his immunotherapy ends.


Love,
Justin
Sonja
The Jack Man
Coltrane the Home body (for at least a few weeks)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home together again. Your family is always in my thoughs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete