Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Prayers for Coltrane

  These past weeks have been going pretty well.  I am personally juggling a lot of things right now being in school, spending time with family, studying, and hospital stuff.  

This past week or so Coltrane hasn't been acting like himself.  He's not eating well or sleeping well.  He seems to be in pain somewhere.  We have a doctors appointment tomorrow and they will check his levels and all that.  The devil has studied us for a long time now and can easily see the time to attack.  One misstep and it turns into paralysis.  Our minds get attacked and we think the worse.  We need so much prayer.  It's hard not to think he's relapsing already.  Our worst fear realized.    Please pray for:

God to cure Coltrane
God to help us with our anxiety
Coltrane to not be in pain and to eat and sleep better
Swift answers about why he might be acting like this (answers that are positive, of course)
Us to be spiritually aware of attacks against us and to be watching out for them.  Please pray for us to not fear and be bold in this situation.  


Love,
Justin
Sonja
Jackson
and Coltrane the Sleepless

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Coltrane. You may have heard this verse a thousand times, but it was one that came up Sunday while I was at church. It was one I needed to hear, so I am now leaving it with you......It comes from John 14:27....."Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your hear be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Serena! That is such a wonderful and encouraging verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue to pray for Coltrane and the whole family, and I will include him in the prayer requests I send out today to the KLRC staff. Colossians 3:15 from the Amplified Bible: "And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state to which as members of Christ's one body you were also called to live."

    ReplyDelete