Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to everyone who supported our last project of love. The giving tree for the Smith family was a great success.  The main focus was to give items the family could do together and get out of the house and WOW did we do that!  Below I have listed some of the items the family received. I know it wasn't everything because many people mailed them items from across the country. I just again want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for your generosity and kindness over these past months.  Sonja shared with me that not one time did they have to worry about finances or how they would make a house payment and they were able to focus on their son. To me that was the main goal, and God provided for them through you!  What amazing love you have shown. Coltrane has touched so many lives and I know his story will continue to touch people's lives. Thank you for giving and being apart of it.  I love what the pastor said at the funeral, and I am encouraging you to do this. Pick a date next year and put it on your calendar to call, send a letter, or visit the Smith family.  Again thank you for being apart of this chapter in the Smith's families lives.  I know they can never say it enough but thank you again and again. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Amber Sisemore

Gift Cards:
Massage x 2
Manicure x 2
Pedicure x 2
JC Penney
Chuck E. Cheese x 2
Café on Broadway x 2
Walmart x 4
Casey’s General Store
Fratelli’s Pizzeria
Zaxby’s
Siloam Springs movie theatre
Target x 2
Jump Zone x 2
Barnes & Noble x 2
Chick-fil-A
Pour Jon’s
28 Springs
Applebee’s
AMC Movie Card
Olive Garden
Fast Lanes
Restaurant Choice Card
Amazeum passes
Silver Dollar City tickets
Cash: $590
11 Sealed Envelopes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment