Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Spaghetti dinner and live auction

We will have a spaghetti dinner and live auction for the Smith family on September 20th at Community Christian Fellowship in Siloam Springs from 4:30-7:00. Please mark your calendars and we hope to see you there. If you would like to help, then I have listed some great ways to help below. 
 1. Donations! Donations! Donations! Anything we can get to auction off would be very much appreciated. We will be more than happy to go pick it up. You can contact me at hogwildamber@gmail.com.

 2. Pies! Pies! Pies! We will also need pies made or bought to auction off at the dinner. Please e-mail me if you would like to bring a pie and how many. You can contact me at hogwildamber@gmail.com.

3. Items for the Spaghetti dinner! (We are looking to feed about 300-350 people) 
We need several items: 
a. noodles
b. 30 pounds of hamburger 
c. salad
d. salad dressing 
e. bread
f. cookies
g. to go boxes
h. tea or lemonade 
i. paper goods 

If you are able to donate any of these items again please contact me at hogwildamber@gmail.com The Smith family is forever grateful for your support. We will be looking forward to seeing you on September 20th from 4:30-7:00.

2 comments:

  1. Yes we are working on a drop off place. I will post when I know.

    ReplyDelete