Sunday, May 10, 2015

Our Story

This slideshow pretty much sums up everything I want people to know about our experience over the last year.  Please take a few minutes to watch it, it would mean so much for you to hear it in our own words and see the pictures.

We have a really talented friend who created this and put so much work and love into this project.  She definitely deserved the "A" that she got for it.  Credit goes to Gabi Satola for this project that was so close to her heart and ours.  

Love,

Sonja, Justin, Jackson, and Coltrane the Courageous






2 comments:

  1. Beautifully made video. Praying that God will continue to be with your family and for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the radiation therapists that helped deliver Coltrane's radiation treatments. This week I heard the news that your family is now facing. Then today on Facebook, Pastor Alex from theChurch.at (where I attend) shared the link to Coltrane's blog and I saw it (not an accident). Please know that I will be praying for your family, I will be praying for Coltrane, for the memories you will be making, and for joy to be continually in your hearts. I will never forget the smile on Coltrane's face on the day he graduated from radiation with his Paw Patrol dog in hand.
    As you stated in the video: never forget that God loves Coltrane. Never forget that God loves you.
    Sincerely,
    Amanda Brown

    ReplyDelete